Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button ? Go to our FAQ page for more info.
Blogging tips

2.6.15

Que el ritmo no pare: The Moon song

Por fin nos visita junio y, aunque se le haya olvidado el sol en el contacto del coche, sabe que es bien hallado. No hay mejor recibimiento que una canción con sonrisa, así que aquí va esta:





I'm lying on the moon 
My dear, 
I'll be there soon 
It's a quiet starry place 
Time's we're swallowed up 
In space we're here 
A million miles away 
There's things I wish I knew 
There's no thing I'd keep from you 
It's a dark and shiny place 
But with you my dear 
I'm safe and we're 
A million miles away 
 We’re lying on the moon 
It’s a perfect afternoon 
Your shadow follows me all day 
Making sure that 
I'm Okay and we’re 
A million miles away. 


¿Alguna pareja se atreve para la inauguración del baile? También la podéis aprovechar para el montaje de algún vídeo. 


Es que es tan tierna...

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario